- What service do you provide?
- With maids.ae you:
- Get insured and background checked Filipinas under the company’s visa, with an average of 2 years housekeeping experience in the Arab world.
- Benefits from maids.ae’s software which transmits schedules, directions, and your instruction to your maid’s smartphone.
- Book regular visits with the same professional and enjoy dealing with the best trained and happiest maids in the UAE.
- How can I get/book a maid?
- You can book your maid now ! Feel free to contact us every day from 8 AM to 10 PM by
+974 7736 2999
or by calling
and we’ll be more than happy to assist you further.
- What are the nationalities of your maids?
- Our maids are insured and background checked Filipinas under the company’s visa, with an average of 2 years housekeeping experience in the Arab world.
- Are your maids trained?
- Our maids are the best trained and happiest maids in the UAE, with an average of 2 years housekeeping experience in the Arab world.
- What are your hours of operation?
- We operate 7 days a week, any hour you prefer between 8 AM and 7 PM, minimum 3 hours per appointment in most areas.
- When can I expect my cleaning professional to arrive?
- Your Cleaner professional will arrive within 1 hour of the start time depending on traffic but will complete the full hours from the time arrival.
- Can you do the cleaning even if I'm not in the apartment?
- Yes we do. Please let us know where to get and return your apartment keys. You may also leave instructions inside your apartment or email it to us.
- Will I have the same maid every visit?
- If you set up your regular weekly schedule with us, we can arrange to send the same maid every visit.
- What if any damages happened during the appointment?
- By using our service you guarantee that we will be liable for any damages (direct, consequential or otherwise), which will be limited to 1000 AED per customer, per visit.
- Do you provide baby-sitting services ?
- For baby-sitting and child care, please visit our sister company www.maids.cc, or contact them on whatsapp at 04 247 9100.
- Do you have any monthly rate package if I pay in advance or can I get any discount?
- Prepaying monthly will guarantee you the same cleaner every week. The hourly remains the same.
- What services can the maid do at my house?
- Your maid can vacuum & mop floors and balconies. Replace sheet & towels. Wash dishes & clean white goods. Do laundry & iron. Sanitize sinks, toilets & baths. Your maid can also assist with meal preparation.
- What is the minimum hour rate?
- We charge 45 AED per hour and work for a minimum of 3 hours per visit.
- How much will it cost?
- That depends on 3 factors, which are :
If so, for example :
- How many bedrooms do you have?
- Would you like to wash and Iron your clothes too?
- Would you like us to clean your balconies as well?
For cleaning a 1-bedroom home, (+ ironing and laundry)(+ balcony washing), we recommend 1 cleaning professional(s) for 4 hours.
And as we charge 45 AED per hour, that will cost 180 AED
- How can I pay for your services?
- We accept cash or cheque made payable to "Al Mustaqeem Temporary Employment".
- Your prices are high, why are you more expensive?
- Your maid is the highest paid and happiest cleaning professional in the UAE, that’s why we have 97% customer satisfaction rate and have grown to over 500 maids. You can give us a try once and if you are not satisfied, the job will be free.
- What if I'm not happy?
- We have 97% customer satisfaction rate and have grown to over 500 maids. You can give us a try once and if you are not satisfied, the job will be free.
- What if I like this to be a regular weekly appointment?
- This guarantees the same cleaner every time & you will be receiving a confirmation a day before your visit which allows you to easily cancel the visit for free.
- What do I expect on the day of the appointment?
- On the day of the appointment, your Cleaner Professional will arrive within 1 hour of the start time depending on traffic, but will work for the full hours from the time arrival. Please prepare (amount) AED for collection at the time of the visit.
- What if I want to cancel my booking?
- We would appreciate it if you inform us one day earlier to the appointment date, and we'd offer to reschedule this visit for a better time.
- What if the maid wasn’t able to come?
- If the cleaner whom we have assigned to your visit informed us that she is not feeling well and will not be able to work, we will inform you as soon as we received the notice and will check with you if it Would be okay to move the visit to another date.